- Are you Chasing a Mirage?
- Failing Gracefully
- Want to Learn to be a Leader? Just Be One.
- I hate firing people
- My Money or My Time. (Just not Both).
- Did Netflix screw up? I don’t think so.
- But don’t just take My advice
- It Isn’t Bullshit if you Believe it Yourself.
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- Why Entrepreneurs make Bad Angel investors
Author Archives: Marc Randolph
Fantastic Slideshow by Dave McClure on how to Pitch to a VC. Funny! But dead-on. How to Give a VC a hardon
It’s been seven years since I left Netflix – my 7th startup – and although I havn’t had a full time gig since then, my mind never stops churning out ideas for possible new projects. I’ve often said that the … Continue reading
My friend Lloyd, who’s one of the smartest technical guys I know (well, OK, one of the smartest guys I know period) has an unerring ability to find interesting companies to hook up with. He’s been working with some folks … Continue reading